Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello peeps!
11am woke up, and get prepare to go my cousin house for tuition-.- freaking tired,
tuition til 2pm. Keep yawning, HAHAHA! Then went home, preparing to go 504 play basketball with Andy and Darryl. Talked to XinAiDee,Magdeline while styling my hair. HAHAH! She is sickkkk, awww, Xinaideee get well soon yeahs?:D Then off i go, 504 play basketball. Played many things, League. 1v1 and after that winner vs another one. i won 3 straight in a row!:D But they dont want play alrdy._. and i ask them, why today suddenly 504 no ppl play basketball except us? Darryl said, cos Hari Raya. Went to market to bought drinks, and rest for awhile. Then went to 525 played basketball. Amazingly, that there are LOTS of people there. I ask Darryl again, why today 525 suddenly so much ppl? Darryl reply, cos Hari Raya. Darryl then asked, why 525 everyone come to the court riding a bicycle? Andy reply, cos its Hari Raya. LOLS, LAMESZXS. So we played 2v2, Me`Wen Yi`Andy`Darryl from 6pm til around 8pm. Play til my whole body/shorts/towel all WET like @()#*$^)@*($&)@#*&$.
Sometimes, seeing couples being together makes me jealous-.- Thinking of WHEN would it happen to me, WHEN would she even notice me, WHEN would we be together. I didnt msg or talk to you, cant you have the initiative to msg me?>< GODDAMIT, i mean ALLAHDAMIT._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home