Sunday, October 26, 2008

11am woke up. Prepared to go tuition. Tuition end around 4pm, my dad brought me back home. Father help me dyed my hair, but the colour wasnt obvious. Cos if too obvious, i cant go back school for basketball training._. After that, went to my GodBrother, Keyes, wedding. He is my Father's GodSon's smaller brother, which is also my GodBrother. Hahah. He is only 20 and he is married! Envyy!>< I wonder when is it gonna be my turn, LOL! Well, i guess i am thinking too far away. I watch the video clip that they played. Their sweet memories, its super sweet and touching cannn. Cried there, and is so embarrassing._. ohmygod, LOL. Sometimes, i really wonders when am i gonna be like him? When am i gonna have a partner? Many question is in my head right now. Super confused and sad. If i had a stead now, and we both love each other very much, i swear i am gonna treasure that r/s alot alot alot, so does she. Hope you guys/girls out there treasure your r/s alot toos. And hope that Yijun and ShiWei get well soon. Thats all i have to say, i shall go emo right now._., lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home