Saturday, September 5, 2009

I HAVENT START ON MY REVISION YET. Die. Die. Die. I keep telling to myself that I MUST MUST MUST study. But also ended up doing other things instead of studying. EASILY DISTRACTED!-.- I MUST GET GOOD GRADES FOR SA2! MUST! DIE DIE MUST! MUST!This whole week packed with remedials, basketball matches. Really is FULL. Not like a holiday to me. Went East Coast with Feifei and Darryl again. Indra came along later. HAHAH! Standard. Every week go East Coast again. Like Sec 1 and 2. OMG. LOL. Say out, you people also dont believe. Me, Darryl and Andy last time EVERY SINGLE WEEK, SATURDAY went to East Coast for 6months or more. Like. Whatthefuck? LOL! And we found a girl in JYSS there, think she Sec 1. Very small in size, cute but like small kid. HAHA. She has been going to East Coast for every week also. Then we all think she no life. LOL! Every week she and her mother will go.

WOOO! Tomorrow going to play basketball. A sudden urge of playing basketball. Wanting to improve. I want EastView to win all the school during this week, 4 school. JIAYOU EAST VIEW!

I don't wanna give up, but you are telling/hinting/showing me to. You dont seems to realise it. I'm like some ordinary average joe to you, I guess. Or at most, I am just your friend who jokes and make you laugh always. Yeah, maybe thats what you think. You are always having fun and laughter with him. You talks about him infront of me. Makes me sad and jealous. Really. And most of the time, I feel jealous. Therefore, went moody. I tried to forget you and avoid you. But I'm soft-hearted. Useless. Wearing a mask out, hiding my emotions. Really hope that you could realise. At the mean time, I will just continue to try treating you better and making you happy. Hearing and seeing you being happy and laugh is just so heartening. Its a privilege.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home