Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day by day. Time flies. My feelings still show no sign of fading away. Aren't memories suppose to fade? Whats wrong with me. I tried to forget you. Tell me why you are so hard to forget. I tried so hard, but I can't seems to get away from my misery, I tried so hard, but always the victim of the same damn situation/thing. "What have you been doing? Where have you gone? What you do today?" is in my mind everyday. You treated everyone the same, how would I know if you have at least a bit of feelings towards me. And now it seems that you would rather be with the others, than me. Big difference from last time. What has come, has gone. Or you think that I am just some boring guy? The average joe that is just one of your many friends. The kind of friends that just talk a bit. Thats what I thought recently. Or you dont even know that I have feelings towards you from the start. Pictures, messages, funny and happy moments. These are the things that I can only think and see when I thought of you. Heartaches. Tears roll on my pillow. Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside, I turn around, make a smile and join in the fun. I am on my own. I trust people very easily. But, this is the time where I really have to find someone who I really trust. And tell them how what situation I am. Til now, I dont think anyone know that I liked you, and I doubt you know it even after reading all this. Feel like having depression, its really tired to wear a smiling mask out everyday. Okay, maybe not a smiling mask, but trying to make one sometimes. I wish that I can be out of this busy and painful world for a period. How lonely. How useless. How a boring guy I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home