Friday, July 17, 2009

Sian, regret making a stupid mistake. My parents ask me if want them to help me take anot. I said no, cause i thought 18th and 19th still got tickets, i can take myself. But end up, today i realise is today sold out, means no more tickets ANYMORE!:( ARGHHHH! Kobe Bryant siaaaaaa! I want to see him in real life! His smile is like so wide, and nice. HAHAHA! So cute. Like muhsin *my junior, Sec2. His nickname was KobeBryant because he really alike with KobeBryant. He is black too. He is a good shooter too. LOL!*

Today's school is like damn sleepy and restless. If I slept at 12.30am, the next day in school I sure buaytahan one. Tried my very best to open my eyes, but cant. Will auto close. And, I am so disappointed and sad with my AMaths and PureChem. After the holidays, I almost forgotten all. And there is a quiz today. AMaths I cfm get 0 alrdy, PureChem maybe can pass. Maybe nia.:(

Ohyeah, today had a great timeeeee after school!:D
After school, actually going to lan. But many went home to change clothes first. So I went home change too. I wore my shirt that is bought when I was Primary 6, wore the 2nd time today. 1st time is ChineseNewYear, 2006. LOL! Yeah, so meet them at Tampines Stadium and played lan. Go in struggling on who sit where, who play Dota, who played L4D. And in the end, those who playing L4D, spend 50c on trying to login Garena and unable to login. So Me, Sherri, Brenna, Darryl, Daniel, Zikri and Feifei ( birthdayboy ) went to Katong and LAN there. Hahaha. Their comp there damn power, the sound system is number 1. LOL! Me and darryl jitao full blast. When using machine gun. Machiam whole LAN can hear. LOL! Me, Darryl, Sherri, Brenna a team. Feifei, Daniel, Zikri a team. We lost mannn... HAHAH! We didnt have must teamwork. Not enough chemistry. After LAN, went back to Tampines and meet them to cut cake. Laughed, Joked, Chat and picturees. The Mango cake, mygod. I swear it was damn nice. If the cake is at my house, I sure finish it in 1 day. LOL! I think the cake cost $50. After that, Jinglong, Yuting, Kenneth went home. The rest of us went 201 to eat. And then homed. Much laughter today. Was happy. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEIFEI! NEED DO PULL UP ALRDY! HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home