Friday, June 19, 2009

Yesterday we won Catholic High by 18points. Cool lehhh... 18 points sia! HAHAHAH! Our defense super on form at that time. Ball reach half court, we intercept, steal or make it turn over. WOOOO! Anyway, here's the result.
1st - Yuying Sec
2nd - Christ Church Sec
3rd - Yishun Sec
4th - Springfield Sec
5th - East View Sec
6th - Catholic High
7th - Ahmad Ibrahim Sec
8th - Bowen Sec

Oh well. We could have at least been in the top 3, those matches that we lost, we shouldnt lose it at the first place. Sadsad. ANYWAY, after that, midnight around 1am plus, JiaWei lanjiao idea of going out to Andy house to eat supper. So ZhiQing, Alicia, Andy, JiaWei and me went Andy house there de kopitiam eat roti prata and jokes all over. Actually dont want go, but yi ge liang ge tempt me._. At first was Alicia say JiaWei want come bedok eat supper, ask me along, i say dont want. Later on, Andy ask me along, abit tempted alrdy. Then I tell ZhiQing, "Wah, JiaWei, Andy, Alicia all siao one, so late want go Andy house there eat prata!" ZhiQing say, "I GOING ALSO!" I jitao, "O M G, you serious?" LOL! Suddenly so many people go, and in the end tempted and went to eat prata._. I went back home first, cause my Father bringing me home, all of them still chatting there. WOOOHOOOO~
Lets talk about today, which is now, this morning 10am. I overslept and suppose to go basketball marathon match against 9 schools, from 11am to 3pm. But when i reach school's bus stop, FatFat called me and ask me go home, say Chung Cheng High got people tio H1N1. My mind is half happy half sad. Happy - no need take the 1 hour ride there. Sad - Need take bus home. LOL! BAICHIII! Thats all~ bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home