Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday,
XuanWei suddenly called me up, says he is bored. So bring him go ECP play. LOL. Darryl actually coming along, but XuanWei wanna go home early. So told Darryl not to come alrdy, sorry~. Was eating and ZhiQing called me to watch movie with her, Alicia and their KFC friend, ShiWei. And this ShiWei is a guy, the other ShiWei I knew is a girl. HAHAHAH. Parkway Parade bus to Bedok Inter and train to Bugis meet them. And they told me something stupid about Alicia, and its really stupid. HAHAH. Alicia went to withdraw $20, then her card come out, she take card never take money then walk off alrdy. LOL! This type of people also got. HAHAHAH. Baichi sia. Then Alicia emo emo and we walk around BugisStreet and iluma mall rounds and rounds. After ShiWei came, we went to Mac and slack while waiting for our 10pm movie, "Drag Me To Hell" again. HAHAH. Told them the mee goreng thing, and all laugh. HAHAH! Dont you gues think its mee goreng?:D Chickenmacnugget, balachiam. 2nd time went to iluma for movie and 2nd time cold til fa dou inside._. Movie ended and we came out, its alrdy 11.45pm. Separated from bus stop, me and Alicia took 197 to Bedok Inter, ZhiQing wait for her bus, so does ShiWei. Reach Bedok Inter and meet my mother, told my father to shun bian fetch Alicia home, cause no more bus alrdy and its late. While waiting for my father at bus stop, we were all watch at least 10 big, fat, baby rats running around. Jumping on to the rubbish bin. First time saw so many rats in a single place, so cute and amazed by those rats. Reached home, finish my chendol and went to bed at 3am.
Today,
Woke up at 6am, fucking restless and tired. Packed my things and got off to school for match. We lost 2 games today, was really disappointed. 2 schools that were weaker than us, actually beat us. We didnt play well. 1st game, I played quite well, did defense, shooting the 2s and 3s, fastbreaks etc. 2nd game was a totally shitass game for me. Did very badly. VERY BADLY. Was tired. Well, we took the experience anyway, a lesson that teach us to be hardworking. Left the school at 4plus, went to eat and homed. Slept all the way after I reached home. Thats all for todayyy~


I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall.
What you said sometimes,
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home