Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hey yo, niggers! Back from my basketball camppppp!
Day One
Reach school at 9.15am. Late by 15mins. LOL! And self-training started. We started by PT (Physical Torture or Physical Training). Went to gym and I finally gain back a bit of my muscular shape. After that we have a long rest. BATHEE and have lunch, Vegetable rice, Chai Fan. Wait for Coach for more training. Our usual drills. Tiring shit. Rest and waited Deyi Secondary to come. We won by 20plus I think? I think i score like 9points. LOL! And BATHEEE, then slack in indoor court. Some continue to play basketball, but I peng falling aslp after bathing. So damn nice to slp in indoor, the floor is same as SAS's indoor court(Singapore American School), the floor is soft and the fan is blowing on me straight. Wooo. Woke up and went to canteen for dinner. Had Chiken Rice. Go back indoor and I sleep again while some play basketball and Klinsman, RenHao went to prepare the nightwalk in school. Woke up, briefing and off we go. And I saw the weakness of many guys, they are afraid of the dark in school! LOL! I scare YongLong 2 times in a row using the same trick, scare AhBoy (BoonKeong)and Aloysius. We went around the school in our groups and we are needed to find small pieces of cardboard paper around the school, and each cardboard have clue which leads us to the next distination. COOOOOL EH?! Hahah. Then after my group complete, we scare other groups which have not completed. Meeting point in canteen and have our supper ROTIPRATAAAA. OH AM GEE! We eat finish alrdy still hungry he still decide to bring us to McDonalds, but we say dont want, cause he too nice, bu hao yi si. HAHAHA. So we bought Cup Noodle from 7-11 and went to staffroom to slack and eat our cup noodle. Went back indoor court and BATHEE! Finish bathing, those "BASKET" ballers jio me and tempt me to play basketball which make me Sweat Like Dog. Perspire Like Human. So i went BATHEE AGAIN! Bathe 4times on that day and Xuanwei bathe 5times. LOL! We like to bathe in the girls toilet. The cold water so shiok man, we keep bathing cause the water also not we pay, is school. HAHAHA! And the girl toilet smell is much better than the boys toilet which some soccer indian dog bathe and make the toilet stinks like shit. And Juniors bathe boys toilet, Seniors bathe girls toilet. And slack awhile while others asleep, and stare the ceiling until i sleep, which was around 3plus 4.

Day Two
Woke up 7plus 8. I am the last to wake up._. LOL! BATHEE. WOOO! Went to have breakfast, Bread + Nutella + Kaya._. Back to indoor court and get change for our training which is 9am. We train new drills and the drills are super useful and good. Not surprise to be taught such a useful and good drill by our coach, Ex Singapore Captain. HAHAH. Training til 11.30am. Took a rest, and BATHEE. Went to have our lunch, Nasi Lemak. Before we ate, we alrdy plan to do the hungry cheer and own the Councillors. Cause they also having camp and having lunch. WHO KNOWS THEY DO THE CHEER FIRST! But nvm, cause the councillors all sian sian one, we basketballers shuo hao le, yao own them. This is how it goes. BASKETBALLERS OEIII! "OEIIIII!" ARE YOU HUNGRYYY?! "HUNGRY HUNGRY,clapclap, VERY VERY, clapclap, HUNGRY VERY, clapclap, VERY HUNGRY, clapclap, JI KE LA KA PI AH PI AH, JI KE LA KA PI AH PI AH, JIAK!" and all of them look at us, and shocked. Even their instructor look at us. HAHAH! Went to AVT to watch a motivation movie. But got some problem occur, so we are unable to watch. So we watch some basketball dvd which Mr Ng brought. Then slacked in AVT, fall aslp._. and wake up watch some videos in youtube. Went back to indoor and i fall back to slp._. til Chai Chee Sec come. We won, 101:53. I did very well for that match. WOOOO. Those drills and training paid off. Quite happy with it. Score around 15 or 17points i think. 2 3pointer, the rest were fastbreaks and "weilun-super-drive-in" LOL! They played very rough, and Coach told us that not that purposely want to elbow here, pull there. Is they dont know how to play basketball, and i agree to that. I can see. Those people who dont know how to play basketball, play dirty, they wont know one. After the match, Chai Chee's Coach told us this, "Hey guys, you are playing basketball here, physical contact is a must for basketball. You are not playing netball here. And my players dont have the skills like you guys, I admit, you guys are strong, but I told my players that if they want to play well in basketball, they must bear the pain and contact they are going to make in basketball." Well I agree to Chai Chee's Coach. After the match, BATHEE! And when to canteen for BBQ. Woooo! Did the hungry cheer again. LOL! Starting I kept eating, then behind I ended up, keep helping people to bbq the food. Stingrays, Chicken chop, chicken wings, bee hoon, sausage, sweetcorn and satay. LOL! You guys know what I do best, I perspire a lot. And yeah, I bbq the food til my whole face and body shines. LOL! After that, juniors go back indoor, the seniors stayed outdoor and play basketball and talk. FeiFei, klins, XuanWei and me went to the councilor sleeping area and we scare them. LOL! I switch off the lights and after awhile knock the door, the girls scream inside. LOL! But in the end they found out is we do one._. Around 1am, Alicia came along and we went nightwalk around the school again. Around 2am, FeiFei, XuanWei, Kenneth and me went to gym. LOL! We are nuts right? 2am plus alrdy still go gym. HAHAH! After that went back to indoor, BATHEEE. And stare on the ceiling again. Thinking of her. Everynight man, I can't stop this, but everynight before I sleep I would think of you. What makes me, in you, think of you and melts my heart.

Day Three
Last to wake up again, went for breakfast. The rest ate their breakfast at canteen, while Klins, FeiFei, JingLong, XuanWei, YongLong and me went to staffroom for breakfast. And went back to indoor and dismissssssss.

I have many things to say to you, but howwww... Courage, please teach me how to be brave and say those words to her. Our distance is so far away now. HAISSSZZZXXX. But I don't know if you know that I'm loving you. Hope you will know. Well, the end._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home