Thursday, June 11, 2009

If you happy and you know you shout " I AM VERY SAD! "
HAHAHAHA! LAME GE LAO SAI! LOL! This "ge lao sai" saying is so long ago, and recently ZhiQing just used and I peng laughing at it. Sounds really funny after so long no one use it. Anyway, " I AM VERY SAD! " today. LOL! Woke up at 9am and went to AMaths remedial. Brenna was there, it was the last remedial class....! THATS GOOD AND BAD NEWS! After that, went home and help Father do something. Sorry ShiWei and YiJun, made you to walk around 1hour waiting for me. HAHAH! But I did treat both of you popcorn combo yeah!:D Watched "DRAG ME TO HELL", I swear its nice and lame. LOL! It is a combination of, Horror/ Gore/ Disturbing scenes/ Comedy/ Action. HAHAH! They frighten you with loud sounds effect and scene, next second, look carefully, NEXT SECOND, they show you something funny, laugh my ass off! WOOO! HAHAH! And I rmb one part where the old granny vomit out something on this girl named Cristine Brown, I SAW IT VERY VERY VERY CLEARLY that the old granny is vomiting "MEE GORENG"! HAHAH! Cfm is Mee Goreng one, cause I saw vegetables also. HAHAH! Told them and they laughed, saying that its not. Hmm, Some parts are really very exciting.:) Really recommend you guys to watch it. I rate it 7/10. After the show, walk around. O_O LOL! I walk normal speed, dont know who say I walk damn fast, like want to rush to somewhere. LOL! Anyway, sorry, just now quiet quiet. LOL! Ren jia hui shy. HAHAHAH!^^V

Movies I wanna watch:
1) Ghost of girlfriends past
2) The taking of Pelham 123
3) Transformer 2, Revenge of the fallen
4) Duplicity
5) Public enemies
6) Obsessed
7) Final Destination 4 ( I think 25thAug out )
8) The last house on the left ( 20thAug out )
9) Orphan ( 13thAug out )
10) G.I Joe ( 6thAug out )
11) Fighting

WOW! One whole list, LOL! Gonna watch all those ghost and horror movies with ShiWei, we share the same interest of liking horror shows!:D COOOL MANNNN. Gotta go now~ I'm gonna eat DURIANNNNNNNNN again and sleep. Tomorrow have friendly against Yuying Sec. BYE GUYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home