Wednesday, June 17, 2009

我或许没有别的梦,
唯一的是我爱你你也爱我.
多想要留住这一秒钟,
你每天晚餐都陪我,
美味比不过你温柔
从此以后我爱你你爱我.

EV Basketball League
First game lost to Springfield 5points, by accident. Its our bad, no one to blame.
Second game lost to Christ Church 16points, cause we ran out of energy and our reserves are not strong.
Third game won Bowen 47points, our team's defense got back.
I am getting irritated by my performance on court these few days. I dont know why my usual standard drop by so much. Even Coach says that, so am I. I have lost most of my confidence in basketball. Now I hardly drive in for the lay up cause no confidence, and I keep shooting, I dont know why._. WEILUN AH WEILUN! WAKE UPPPP! Must find ways to get my confidence back. Friday against Catholic HIgh. Hope I gain back my confidence and I am on form!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home