Friday, June 26, 2009

Today's post is about
Michael Jackson, My all time favorite idol. The King Of Pop. The Legend. No one in the world doesn't know him.
I really feel very sad for him sia. Today when I was sleeping, Aloy msged me, "KNN LA. YOU JUST TALK ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON YESTERDAY, HE JUST DIED!" I jitao wake up. And I talk good things about Michael Jackson, not bad things. Who knows he was pronounce dead at 2.26pm. And Thats around the time I talk to Aloy about him I think.

Michael Jackson - RIP June 25, 2009

"Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie. Jackson's sudden death immediately evoked comparisons to that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977."


"On the Sad morning of June 25, 2009 Michael Jackson was discovered collapsed at his rental home in Los Angeles. 911 emergency services responded promptly at 12:21 pm Pacific time arriving at 12:30 pm to find Michael unconscious and not breathing. He was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center and after a brief slip into a coma Michael was pronounced dead at 2:26pm; the cause reported as cardiac arrest. The Los Angeles Police Department has opened an investigation and an autopsy is scheduled for Friday, June 26, 2009."

Cardiac Arrest -
Cardiac Arrest is the abrupt of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart. "Arrested" blood circulation prevents delivery of oxygen to all parts of the body. Lack of oxygen supply to the brain, causes victims to lose consciousness and to stop normal breathing, although agonal breathing may still occur. The primary first-aid treatment for cardiac arrest is cardiopulmonary resuscitation (commonly known as CPR) which provides circulatory support until availability of definitive medical treatment.


This is his album, I first listened 8years ago. It really brings memories. That album was bought by my father when my father was younger.

Inside Joke - "Michael Jackson cannot die so early! He haven't teach me Sunwalk yet! Which is looks like moving backward, but actually is moving forward, totally opposite from Moonwalk."


Even he dies, His songs doesn't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home