Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Woke up at 10am today. Today's planning suppose to be going to play basketball at 209 with XuanWei, Wilson and the 2 Dunman girls. O_O dont know whats the name, didnt talk before also. LOL! But it rained, so decide to watch movieeee!:D Actually watching "Ghost Of The Girlfriend's Past" with Alicia, but end up she says she dont want watch alrdy. Awww, so sad. I wanted to watch that show, and that show is not showing in cinema soon. So watch Transformer with Aloysius and XuanWei. Asked JiaWei to come along, but he just woke up. So didnt follow us along. "TRANSFORMER II : THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN" IS DAMN NICE! I would rate it 5/5. HAHAHA! I really recommend you peoples to watch it.



AND I DONT KNOW WHY I SUDDENLY SO OBSESSED WITH MEGAN FOX. MYGOD! I THINK SHE IS THE THE HOTTEST BABE IN GOD'S CREATION. HAHAHA! And I am not pervert. I just admires and adores her.

This is in "Transformers"


This is in "Transformers II:Revenge Of The Fallen


AINT SHES A HOT BABE?! Her sexy curves. One word, WOW! She used to be World Sexiest Woman. But now 2nd._. Cant believe it. HAHAHA! Optimus Prime, the leader of Autobots. He is seriously damn cool. When you listen the BASS and the sound. WAH! Never bluff you sia, got 1 very.... very what the feeling. DAMN COOL! When you people gonna watch it, look carefully at his moves. His fighting moves are so... WHATEVER. UNDESCRIBEABLE! DAMN NICE!^^


Anyway, after the movie, actually meeting Alicia to go Bugis shopping with me. But Alicia end up say dont want, cause she dont know XuanWei and Aloy. LOL! Okay, I went to Tampines 1's Topman, Bugis's Topman, Bugis Street and Spade shop. Total I spend $99 on 3 shirts, 1 bermudas. Tmd. Pocket jitao 1 hole. HAHAHA! After that, Aloy went home. Me and XuanWei go eat and homed too. THATS ALL FOR TODAY! JUST REMEMBER MEGAN FOX IS HOT! Byeee... Go emo alrdy. Today isnt a good day for me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home