Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just finish watching "I Not Stupid 2" on TV. Touching, funny and sad. A very good show, that shows the life of teenagers in school and at home. Jerry:"Ahma, Baby Chong Na Li Lai?" Ahma:"Lup Sup Tang(Rubbish dump) lorh!" Jerry:"Huh? Laksa Tang?" LOL! And there is a part where Tom bet $5 with his maid that his mother will say " Wo Yao Gen Ni Li Hun!" to his dad. And his mother really say it. And Tom said to his maid " Standard line, doesn't change". HAHAHA. The first time I watch in the cinema, I cried when ChenCai's Father died. This time, I dont know why I cried at so many parts.

Feeling sad in the inside lately. I dont know why. It feels very uncomfortable, irritating. Feeling lonely. Who is there for me? Sometimes, people feel sad. I cheer them up even when I myself also feeling sad. But I realised that who was there for me? I dont think there is anyone that I can really trust and tell them what I need to say. Its heartbreaking. I dont even know whose my bestfriend, whose bestfriend is me. Well,
"Smile, though your heart is aching.
Smile, even though it's breaking. If you smile
With your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile

If you just,
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile"

It is the lyrics of Smile. And I am trying to apply it on me. Hope you guys do it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home