Friday, November 6, 2009




Its been really so long since I have post. Lazy, tired, busy.
Btw, Happy belated birthday Brenna!:) Hope you got a wonderful time that day at Night Safari.

I feel so sick and tired of my own life seriously. So BUSY, so sad. Such a Lifeless, sad kid. I feel that I have really changed as time flies. I feel so...no longer "myself" anymore. All these while, I have been putting up an act. Laugh crazily outside but breaks constantly inside. No one seems to understand me. Not even.... I am really unsure of what I feel and what I think sometimes. Its so obvious man, so. Or maybe I just didn't know that you have known it.

I need to talk with someone, some serious talk. I need a counsellor. I need someone to trust in. I need a best friend. I need someone who cares for me. I need someone who can make me feel better, cheer me up. I need to get rid "this" thing from my mind. I feel so like isolating myself. Sometimes being quiet can be good as well. I feel so stupid, ranting all these here.

Ahh, whatever man. No matter what, I must try my best to move on. Stay firm. Carry on with this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home