Friday, October 31, 2008

Woke up at 1145am. Suppose to meet the my school team at Tampines Inter by 1215pm cos have match at Manjusri Sec. Rush Rush Rush, end up i meet them at Aljunined Mrt. HAHAH! Reached Manjusri Sec, the sec 1 played 1st. Our sec 1 today played quite well, hahah! Manjusri put 2 sec 2 inside._. our school all Sec 1, end up our Sec 1 still win. HAHAH! Den after their match finish, is our turn alrdy. We all sec 2 vs their upper Sec. They put Sec 3 nvm, they put mostly Sec 4. Lame. We starting got a good start, den end up losing. LOL! 76:40 if i not wrong. Hahas. Seriously, for their age, they aint strong at all._. Mostly Sec 4 lehs, we all sec 2 pleaseeeee. LOL! Okays, after the match 530pm. Freaking tired alrdy._. Then me, XuanWei, JingLong reached Teck Ghee CC at Ang Mo Kio for match at 7pm. Our Tong Whye match against Springfield and some Deyi Sec. If i not wrong is we won. HAHAH! They put some Sec 4 or age 17 toos, but mostly sec 2 and 3. Then after match, Coach talked to me. He asked me which do i want to join for Milo Cup Under 14, East View or Tong Whye. I chose Tong Whye of cos, but coach said he will consider me. Cos Tong Whye Coach and East View Coach good friends, den East View Coach told Tong Whye Coach that he want me help East View play for Milo Cup U14. So now i dont know what will the both of them do to me._. Later IF Tong Whye Coach purposely say i cannot get in, then throw me to East View in Milo Cup HOWWWW?! Tee Dot Teeeee. Hmmmm, so anyway, reached home at 10pm. Freaking dead tired pleaseeeeee!>< Alright, gonna slp soon. ShiWei forced me to go sleep-.- Byes peeps!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home